Why choose us?
Just some of the reasons we are favoured by the country's leading schools...
• A wholly independent expedition company who recognise the value of a truly personal and professional approach
• An impeccable safety record, achieved through meticulous planning, preparation and delivery
• Robust 24/7 support throughout live expeditions, enhancing our capability with the support of Pharos Response crisis management experts
• Unrivalled expedition portfolio including putting teams on top of Everest, organising the largest medical research expedition ever undertaken in the Himalayas, and exclusively running Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) Fellows Society Tours
• Our registered charitable arm, Pukka Projects, embodies our commitment to sustainable, worthwhile community projects. We make a real, positive difference whilst maintaining financial transparency
• Exceptional, well-established, in-country operations teams in every destination, maintaining a strong local infrastructure and knowledge to develop the best itineraries, and ensure safety and quality on the ground
• We are a team of truly trusted Expedition Advisers, each with in-depth knowledge of all our FFE destinations
• We hand pick and match our experienced leaders to the right expedition, ensuring they add dynamism and value to the Far Frontiers experience
• We go the extra mile: we develop our overseas experiences with the welfare of local communities, animals and environments in mind, from a platform of genuine concern and intimate local knowledge and understanding
• We never compromise on quality
Read more here- a guide for Senior Management